ISO 9001:2015 Reference: Section 5.2.1
The staff and leadership of Jamaica Tertiary Education Commission (J-TEC) are committed to satisfying the requirements of our customers and interested parties.
J-TEC’s leadership acknowledge and value our staff and their contribution to the agency’s success, sustainability and relevance, and commit to supporting them in their work, ensuring that the environment is conducive to their welfare and productivity.
J-TEC’s leadership are committed to, and accountable for creating, implementing, maintaining and continuously improving the Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
The leadership are committed to:
• complying with Government of Jamaica statutory and other requirements,
• ensuring that sufficient resources are made available;
• communicating in a timely and accurate manner;
• training persons to develop their competence and practice;
• listening in order to be aware of and responsive to the requirements of our customers and interested parties, and our staff; and,
• monitoring and evaluating management and staff through established performance management processes.
The Advisory Board, Technical Committees, the executive team, staff, inspectors and other external service providers are responsible for quality performance and delivery to our customers and interested parties.