- Bethlehem Moravian College
- Caribbean Pentecostal College
- The Moneague College
- Caribbean School of Medical Sciences, Jamaica (CSMSJ)
- Jamaica Baptist Union (JBU)
- Sigma College of Nursing and Applied Sciences
- Brown’s Town Community College
- School Name:Sigma College of Nursing and Applied Sciences (formally Sigma School of Nursing and Applied Sciences)
- Address:P O Box 437, 34 Top Road, Brown’s Town, St Ann
- Telephone:+1 (876) 917 7027
- Degree level:minimum of five (5) subjects required – CXC/CSEC General Proficiency Grades I,II,III: GCE O’Level Grades A,B,C; or CAPE Grades 1-4.
- Compulsory:Math, English Language, Biology/Human and Social Biology. No more than two subjects at level 3.
- Certificate level: High School Leaving Certificate.
- Age range of students:18-40+
- Enrolment: 39 Full Time (degree level students)
12 Part Time (degree level students)
- Attendance Rate: 85%
- Number of Lecturers: 62
NUMBER OF SUPPORT STAFF:
- Senior Management:3 full time
2 part time.
- Administrative: 8
- Student to Lecturer Ratio: 20:1
- Owned by:Vanilyn Brown-Daley and Maxine